For the past two days I have been scanning in 100's of pictures and working on my family tree. Thank you Ancestory.com which has made this process a million times easier. Thank you to skype for making connecting with relatives in England a trillion times easier. Information sharing is so amazing these days but it is a ton of time.
Man thats a lot of work but someone has got to do it. I have got to get my stuff together before more people who know everything die and the information is lost forever.
My maternal grandmother and the matriarch of my family died on September 11, 2012 and with her took answers and knowledge. My mother left on August 3, 2012 and she too took with her stories and knowledge of family history. I figured I better get some stuff done befor no one has any answers for me.
While my mother and grandmother left me a good start there is still so much to find and so many missing details and people to find.
Anyone reading taken on this project? If so, please help with some pointers...
No comments:
Post a Comment