Friday

Trying to find something to celebrate

Feeling a little broken today!

With my birthday upon me I cannot decide what and if I want to do anything. How do I honor the women that gave me life?

I was never really big on making a big deal of my birthday anyway but this year without my mom to make me my special dinner I am at a loss. I want to start a new normal all while honoring what used to be.

Today I feel like going to bed and waking up next year after all the tough days of birthdays, and holidays have past. Saying that I know that won’t help my healing and I still am not sure how you heal from a loss as great as a mom.

Two women that were a huge part of my life whom made birthdays and holidays special are not here to help celebrate.

 I am not sure how to celebrate all while grieving so much loss in a matter of a month and a half. 

 

1 comment:

  1. If there's one thing that I know about you Mrs. Ryhter, it's that you LOVE your babies. Maybe the best thing to do in celebration of your bday is to start a new tradition with them. Maybe a tea party with Miss Raigain?http://queenmarytea.com/menu/childrensat.html
    or family trip thru a corn maze?
    http://www.thefarm1.com/
    No special party required, just something to look forward to every year instead of dreading it. XOXOX Jamie

    ReplyDelete