Thursday

Death is Game Changing


Death is unlike anything else in the world, it’s not something you can just get over or replace.  Death is permanent and sometimes you don’t even have the opportunity to say goodbye.  For some people it’s until we meet again, for others it’s something far more spiritual, and for John Edwards its see ya soon.  For me it was and is a little of each, I think I want to believe I will see my loved ones again and that they are all together having a party in the best shape and health of their lives.  I want to believe that those that have past are thinking about me as much as I am of them and watching over me and my family, our guardian angels.

When you come from a large family such as me you are faced with death too many times.  When you know a lot of people, friends and acquaintances it seems that death happens kind of like shit.

Death is not only permanent it’s a game changer.  It can mean the difference between the dream and settling on the thought of a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment